This page shows a list of project proposals for students at University West. Most of the projects can be performed in group as part of a course you are taking (confirm with the course responsible) and/or as a thesis project on the study programme you are taking (“examensarbete”). In fact it is not uncommon to engage in a project you are interested in as part of a course project first, and then continue working on it as part of your BSc/MSc thesis.
Note: The list of project ideas is continuously updated. Some proposals might be outdated and some are not yet up here but in the works. If you see something interesting, please email the contact person and you will get the current status of that project and also potentially similar ones that are on the horizon.
- Newest proposals are shown on top. Oldest and those already taken in the end.
- If you are interested in a project already “taken”, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the contact person: sometimes a similar project can be arranged.
- Some proposals are described in English language, some in Swedish. The language to be used in the (thesis) report writing is decided together with the supervisor.
- Can LLM take in the signals from the environment and from cognitive loading (like pupil dilation information and EEG) can create a rich story about what is going on?
- Based on the above, can LLM suggest what to do in order to nudge action XYZ?
Prototype and investigate how the use of VR and/or AR can be used to orient and introduce citizens to public buildings and services in Trollhättan. This may include exploring use cases and designing user interactions and work replicating real environments using for example photogrammetry. Questions to explore include what potential users need, want and/or can make use of, and/or what technical solutions are feasible or suitable in specific contexts.